Wednesday, November 11, 2009

4 weeks 2 days

Two days ago, at the end of our fourth month trying, the pregnancy test was positive. It was a surprise, and did not feel real at all. Told my mom within a couple hours, she is not to tell anyone but her husband!

Today's pregnancy test was twice as dark as the one two days ago! We're starting to believe this may actually be a pregnancy. I don't think the actual child is part of the picture yet. I e-mailed myself my actual LMP, my due date (due month, but whatever), ovulation date, and what I should pretend my LMP was for anyone who likes to use an LMP wheel over actual information (heh).

Feeling: Cramps. A little breathless during workout today (Tae Bo in the basement with Dave). A little shaky after workout. Feeling good!

Other news:
  • Interview today at a practice in a small city about 40 minutes away. It went well. We shall see. Another interview coming up tomorrow morning.
  • This morning Dave woke up at 5 am and had trouble getting back to sleep. I think it's pregnancy anxiety for him.
  • Getting a job is high on the priority list! Only have until July (if all goes well) to get a cushion back.

No comments:

Post a Comment