Things I'm eating a lot of:
Yogurt, especially peach Greek yogurt
water with a splash of apple juice - I have at least 3-4 glasses of this a day
Honeydew melon, pre-cut from the store
Emergency food: Chocolate Brownie flavored Clif bars
I still sleep on my stomach, though always with my weight off to one side and one leg out now. I can hardly lay on my tummy to read! Went running/walking today-running feels great unless I'm going up a hill. Then I get breathless and slow down to a walk.
We moved this past weekend, and when I walked up and down stairs multiple times, my belly would get hard in protest. I had to take it a little easier than I wanted to, and take more breaks. I still helped with the big stuff, though, no problem!
I've been feeling great for about a month. I hope I get another month or two!
For a few weeks I've been thinking I feel the baby move if I concentrate. We'll see if that turns out to be the real thing or not. Not entirely sure. My placenta is anterior, so I don't expect to feel anything big for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment