Hi sweetheart. So much going on it's hard to remember to write it down! About a week ago I went for a walk and my hands were swollen afterward. I think sometimes at the end of the day my feet/ankles are a tiny bit swollen. You are growing and kicking and seem happy. We finally for-sure hired a midwife for you this week! So glad. Your birth certificate, if you are born at home, will say that your daddy caught you. When I told him that, he said, "Well, maybe it will be partly true." I love that he wants his hands to welcome you into the world. We now own two strollers for you (!), as well as a crib. And a bunch of clothes your grandma has bought for you that we don't have yet. People at work ask about you, since I sometimes rub my belly without realizing it. I just realized this minute that I can see the bottom of my belly button, which I have never been able to do before! Eep! Anyway, starting to anticipate your arrival, while thoroughly hoping that arrival is not for some time.
Love, mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment