Dear Beanlet,
What a week! Everyone in the family knows about you now. I told your great-grandma and my family, your dad told your other great-grandma and his family. Everyone is very excited and happy. My grandma gave you a really lovely thick wool blanket. I know my mom has bought you things too.
Maternity wear has arrived. I'm out of regular pants, and as of right now I have a pair of maternity jeans and a pair of non-pregnant yoga pants that I wear.
My mom and I went maternity clothes shopping and so now I have enough things to wear through one week of being pregnant at work. Phew! It was a relief to have that done, a worry I didn't know I had until it was gone.
I've been feeling SO MUCH better. Hardly ever nauseous anymore. Just tired! Apparently you're two inches long. Lots of growing you're doing... can't wait until I can feel you moving.
Love,
Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment